Pack Ski Salomon BBR Limelite 7.4 + Fasteners L9
PACK SKI BBR LIMELITE 7.4 + FASTENERS L9 to the wife of the SALOMON brand
This ski, ladies, you will progress while taking delight to ski in all conditions
The SALOMON BBR LIMELITE 7.4 is the declination of the BBR V SHAPE 7.5 and has been created especially for the female. It is the lightest and most accessible of its range.
Its monocoque construction makes for a ski simple and handy and its wide spatula will accompany you easily in the powder. Finally his heel semi-twintip will bring a measure of stability in speed.
It is sold with the fasteners L9 of the brand SALOMON, easily adjustable for all sizes.
Product features :
- Level : beginner / intermediate
- Program : all mountain,
- Ribs : (1m50) 127-74-91,
- Radius : (1m50) 11.5 m,
- Rocker : tip,
- Camber : traditional,
- Construction : monocoque,
- Core : fiber,
- Weight : (1m50) 3400 g,
- Comes with ski bindings SALOMON L9.
- Winter Collection
- Winter 2013
- Type of Ski
- Beginner - Intermediate
- All Mountain
- 3400 g la paire
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 6 customer reviews
Anonymous customer published the 15/10/2020 following an order made on 04/10/2020
Anonymous customer published the 06/03/2020 following an order made on 22/02/2020
Anonymous customer published the 24/02/2020 following an order made on 09/02/2020
Bon rapport qualité prix
Anonymous customer published the 10/01/2019 following an order made on 03/01/2019
conforme à la description. merci
Anonymous customer published the 20/03/2018 following an order made on 03/03/2018
Il faudrait plus de notes pour l'état des skis. Les miens notés 1 sont tout de même en état occasion bien avancés